If your subscription has been canceled because you have stopped it temporarily (no more than 6 months) or because of non-payment, know that you can renew it easily, while keeping the content of your site.
- Log into your account, via www.WebSelf.net, you will then be on your General Dashboard.
- Locate the site you want to subscribe, then click on SUBSCRIBE.
- You will be redirected to the WebSelf Offers table.
The registration process begins: SUBSCRIBE
For customers for whom they have a professional domain name associated with the site:
- Once your registration has been completed, go to the ¨Domains¨ tab, your registered domain is displayed on the left in the table.
- Go to the CONNECTED SITE tab, click on the ASSOCIATE A SITE button:
- You will see your site ex: ¨testtest-36.net¨, click on ASSOCIATE THE SITE.
- Your site associated with the domain will be brought back online.
If your domain has expired, see the article: Renew my domain.