With the purchase of an annual or multi-year Premium subscription (Basic, Pro, eCommerce), you get credit for a free one-year domain. For the use of a domain name; two methods are available to you:
1. Buy/Register a domain IMMEDIATELY after registering.
Once you have completed your subscription to a WebSelf Premium package, you will be redirected to a window that offers you to register a free domain, or to use a domain name that you already own for your website.
Click on the link Do you already have a domain name?
1. In the “Checking the availability of your domain name” tab, enter your choice of a Domain name and extension and click on “Next” ;
2. Enter the Domaine name and extension you want and then click on "Next";
3. Choose the Registration period and then click on "Next step";
4. Double check the Registrant contact, Technique, Billing, and Administrative information.
WARNING! Pay particular attention to the email address you have entered; all future communication concerning your domain will be sent there.
Make sure that there is no typing errors or risk of interruption of service. That's why we recommend using a personal address such as @ gmail.com, @ yahoo.com, @ hotmail.com, etc.
5. If you want to use the same Registrant contact information, for the Technique, Billing, and Administrative information, check mark the box "Use same information as above"; then click on "Next";
6. Choose the "Registration Type", either Private or Public Registration;
The private registration service allows you to hide in the WHOIS your contact information for all generic domains (.com, .net, .org, .info, .mobi) that you have already deposited or that you wish to deposit, thus avoiding attacks, fraud or spam.
That said, since 25 May 2018, the European Union’s ('EU') new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is already protecting the contact information of residents of the European Union. If this is your case, it is not necessary to take a private registration and pay an extra fee.
8. Check the "Summary" and proceed to "Payment" (if applicable).
Note: With the purchase of an annual or multi-year Premium subscription (Basic, Pro, eCommerce), you get credit for a free one-year domain.
Following the registration of your domain, you will receive an email to the associated email address, Subject: "IMMEDIATE VERIFICATION required for MyDomain.com"), click on "Click here to Verify your request". If you do not confirm the e-mail address associated with your domain name within 15 days, your domain name will be disabled.
Please note, if you make a mistake in your domain name, unfortunately it is not possible to modify it, you will have to buy a new name with the correct spelling.
2. Buy/Register a domain LATER.
If you have chosen not to buy/Register your domain name immediately, and you have clicked on the link "I will do it later", please follow the following steps:
1. In your Individual Dashboard click on the Domains tab on the menu barre. Click on the + ADD A DOMAIN button.
2.- Enter the Domaine name and extension you want and then click on "Next".