In the Promotional codes section, you can set up promotional codes for your E-shop.The discount can either be a percentage or a specific amount and can be set up over a given period, as well as to limit number of uses.
The setup codes are displayed directly in the table. If you have not yet set up any code, this section is empty
Note: This feature is only offered to clients in the Business Plan.
In the "Promotional codes list" section, these are your options:
To add a code, click Add promotional code.
Code: Enter a name for your code.
Description: Enter a description for your code
Type: Choose an option.
- Percentage: Allows you to enter a percentage for the discount.
- Fixed Amount: Allows you to enter a specific amount for the discount.
- Free shipping: Allows you to offer free shipping for your promotion.
Discount: Depending on the chosen option, enter the discount either as a percentage or a specific amount and the minimum required amount for an order to apply the promotional code.
The promotion applies to: Choose from the following:
- Shopping cart: Choose this option to apply the promotional code to all products in the shopping cart.
- Categories: Choose this option to apply the promotional code to certain categories only. In the table, check the box of the targeted category to apply the promotional code. All products included in this category will be included in the promotional code.
- Products: Choose this option to apply the promotional code to certain products only. In the search bar, check the box of the targeted product to apply the promotional code. All marked products will be included in the promotional code.
Cumulative with other discounts: Allows you to add this promotional code to the order even if it contains products that are already subject to another discount. This check box is checked by default.
Availability - Number of uses: Allows you to choose the number of uses of this promotional code.
- To set a "Limited" number for your promotional code, enter a number of uses.
- To set an "Unlimited" number for your promotional code, leave the field blank. The unlimited value is configured by default.
Validity start date: Allows you to limit the active period for this promotional code. Click the calendar icon to set a start date for this promotion. You will also be able to set the start date of a postdated promotion code.
Validity end date: Choose a fixed end date for your promotion by clicking on the calendar icon.
By choosing a specific period for your promotion code, it will only be functional between the dates selected.
Enable promotion code: The check box is checked by default. Uncheck this box to disable the use of this promotion code in your E-shop. Note that if a period is selected, the code will only be active in this period even if the Enable promotion code check box is checked.