If you choose to use multiple currencies in your shop, you can manage them in the Currency section.
In the Currency list sub-tab, these are your options:
- Add currency: Click to set up a new currency.
- Code: Choose the desired currency code from the drop-down list.
- Exchange rate: Enter the exchange rate of this currency in relation to your primary currency.
The default currency in your site becomes the Main currency.
- To change the Exchange Rate, click on the pencil icon that appears at the right of the currency;
- To set up a default currency, click on the star icon that appears at the right of the currency;
- To remove the currency, click on the recycling icon that appears at the right of the currency.
Then select the currencies you want for your E-shop by marking the appropriate boxes.