Creating Categories is optional. You can use them to help you organize your products into different sections.
In the "Categories" section these are your options:
- List of categories: allows to view the categories of your E-shop. Search, Add Category and Select All Categories.
- Add Category: Allows you to add new categories to your store.
- In the Information sub tab of the category: Enter the Category Name.
- In the Products sub tab of the category: Click Add products to link products to the category.
A search bar will appear to help you locate the products you want to link. All products in your store will be displayed in a list.
- To select a product, mark the checkbox located on left of the product.
- Once the product is selected, it is added to the Category’s products list.
- To delete a product, simply click on the recycling icon.
- To cancel adding a category, click on Cancel.
- To remove the category, click on Delete.
- To add the category, click on Add.
Search: Enter the category’s name to locate the desired category.
To create a subcategory, simply left-click and drag the category to the right. Using the same technique, you can create sub-sub categories.