You can manage the blog in two ways:
- By clicking directly on the Blog tab located in the Management Toolbar;
- By left-clicking directly on your blog.
The Blog management will show:
The "Posts" section gives you access the following options:
- Create a new post; you can add a new post by clicking on the button "Create a new post", you can also do this by left-click directly on your blog.
- Delete; when this option is selected, by default all posts are selected; uncheck the posts you want to keep.
- Search; you can search for an post by title, category or language.
Here are the different sections that will help you to manage your posts:
The "All" section allows you to view all posts in your blog;
The "Published" section allows you to view the published posts;
3. Draft copy
The "Draft" section allows you to comeback to the posts that still in progress ;
The "Planned" section allows you to setup the publication date of your posts;
The "Deleted" section lets you view the deleted items;
The "Comments" section allows you to view and manage comments, such as those that are "Pending approval";
The "Categories" section allows you to create and manage categories for your blog;
This is the page that will open when your visitors click on the link "Read more" for a particular post on your blog.
Click on "Edit" to customize the "Post template" page.
Changes made to a "Post template" page (content, style, etc.) will apply to all your posts.
To customize it, left-click directly on "Post template"; a window will show:
1. Manage blog; will redirect you to the blog management.
2. Settings; gives you access the following options:
On the Title style tab, click the "Yes" button to get the following options:
- Text Size;
On the Text style tab, click the "Yes" button to get the following options:
- Text Size;
3. Style, gives you access the following options:
- Shape and background;
To return to the Blog manager, simply click on the "Blog" tab in the Management toolbar.
To return to the Blog page, simply click on "Back to the editor" in the left column.