When creating your Blog, the Categories module is displayed by default.
However, if you want to display a particular Category on a specific location, your site can be added with a "Categories" module.
To add a category, go to the left side of the editor, in the "Blog" section, drag and drop the Categories icon to the desired location on your page.
In the Edit section, you can set up the following:
- On the Settings tab, these are your options:
- Show the number of posts per category;
- Alignment categories; Left, Center, Right.
On Title tab, these are your options:
- Module Title.
On the Style tab, these are your options:
- In Colors and police; Click on the "No" button to activate the following options:
- Text color of categories;
- Color of the number of posts by category;
- Text font;
- Font size.
In the Style section, you can set up the following:
On the Shape and Background tab, here are your options:
- List of shapes;
- Background color;
- Background image.
On the Advanced tab, here are your options:
- Round corners;
- Drop shadow.
Change the appearance of categories
To change the appearance of categories, left click directly on Recent categories of your blog. You can make the necessary changes in the "Settings" and "Style" tab, as indicated at the top.