To edit a post, click the Blog tab in the Management toolbar.
You will be redirected to the Blog management:
Click on "Edit" on the right of the post to edit.
- To edit a module ( image, text, title, etc.) : Left-click directly on the item you want to change.
- To add a new module:
- hover over the item until you highlight "add content";
- Click on this button " add content";
- Select the content to add.
- To replace a module:simply drag and drop it to the place you want it.
In the right column, you can edit the following:
Posting date and time
As soon as you publish your article, the date and time are set by default. You can change them or schedule a publication.
A tag (label or marker) is a keyword or term associated with or assigned to a post.
- New category: enter the name of the new category.
- URL of the article: enter the title of your post.
- Meta Description: Provide a brief description of the post.
To update the post, click on "Update".
To save the post, click the icon.
To return to your blog management, simply click on "Back to posts" on the left.