Enliven your site by adding Flash! Add animated menus, text banners or any other Flash (.swf) element you’d like.
To add a Flash element, go to "Media"; on the left side of the editor, then drag &
drop the Flash icon to the desired location on your page.
Slide your Flash (swf) file or click Load Flash (.swf) file to download.
Open the library to load a Flash file from your computer or use one already stored in your library.
- Here are your options:
- Change the .swf file;
- Set the scale of the flash file (full or original);
- Choose the file position;
- Replace picture or display an alternative image if Flash cannot be loaded on devices
- like iPhone or iPad.
On the Settings tab, your options are:
- Link: Click the text to add a link and select the type of link you’d like;
- FlashVars: Allows you to set variables at the root of the .swf file.