Add a map
A map allows you to display your address—making it easier for your visitors to find you! This is a great addition to an About Us or Contact Us page.
To add a map, access the ‘Tools’ section on the left side of the editor, then drag & drop the Map icon to the desired location on your page.
On the Address tab, you can add:
- Address number and street name: Enter your address number and street name;
- Zip Code: Enter your postal code;
- City: Enter your city name;
- Country: Select your country from the dropdown list;
- Description: Check the box if you want to add a description of your location.
There are two sections on the Settings tab to modify your maps:
In “Options” section, you can choose to modify:
- Map type: This option allows you to choose between a roadmap, satellite or terrain
- display.to suit your different activities (i.e. terrain maps for hiking);
- Zoom: This option allows you to reduce or enlarge the focus on your map;
- Lock map: Check this box to fix your the map on one specific location;
- Advanced position: Set your location via latitude and longitude to display map of sites without a physical addresses.
In the "Control" section, you can choose whether to display:
- Map type,
- Street view