A 404 error page is shown when a user tries to access a non-existent page on a site.
Two possibilities can explain this result:
- The web address entry contains an error.
- The link is broken (the page no longer exists).
There is a default 404 error page for your website, however it is possible to customize it by simply changing the text and the name of the page.
To customize your 404 error page access Settings on the top of the menu bar, and click on General.
- Enter a 'Name of Error (404) page';
- Enter 'Text of Error (404)page';
- Click on 'Save and Close'.