It is important to keep your contact information up to date in the WHOIS database.
All important communication regarding your domain will be sent to the email address specified as “Admin contact”, for example ICANN’s verification or EPP key (Authorization code).
You can access the data for all domains registered with WebSelf, directly from your Dashboard.
Update your data
- Login into your account to reach the Dashboard.
- Click on the Domains tab and then to the right on the ¨Settings icon¨.
- Update your contact information. Make sure that the contact information regarding holders, technical, administrative and billing is up-to-date.
Are there mandatory fields in my WHOIS record?
The required information may change depending on the extension. In the case of extensions like .Com, .Org, .Net or .Info, ICANN requires the following information:
- Name and address of the holder.
- Name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and (if applicable) fax number of the “Technical contact”.
- Name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and (if applicable) fax number of the “Administrative contact”.