When subscribing to a WebSelf Premium Plan, you can register your domain whenever you’d like by following a few simple steps:
- Access your Control panel, and click on Manage;
- Click on Domains;
- In the ‘Buy a new domain’ tab, enter your choice of a Domain name and extension, and verify its availability.
- A list with available extensions will be displayed (be aware that the price varies according to the extension), then click on Next;
- Choose the Registration period, and then click on Next;
- Double-check the Registration/Contact/Technical information (depending on the chosen extension, you may have to complete additional information), then click on Next;
- Choose the Registration type: Private or Public domain registration, then
click on Next;
- A summary of your order will be displayed; verify your order and proceed to payment (if applicable) by clicking on ‘Buy’.
The first domain name is included complimentary for customers subscribed to a one and two years Pro and Business plans for the same duration of the registration period. Additional domains will be billed according to the market price.