To purchase a domain name for your WebSelf site, you must be first subscribed to a Basic, Pro, or Business premium plan.
A domain name is included in the Pro and Business Plans paid for 1 and 2 years.
Follow these instructions:
In your individual Control Panel you have two options:
- Find the section "Get your domain."
- Click on Manage.
- Click on Domains.
- In the “Buy a new domain” tab, enter your choice of a Domain name and extension and verify its availability.
- A list with other available extensions will be displayed (be aware that
the price varies according to the extension), then click on Next;
- Choose the Registration period and then click on Next.
- Double-check the Registration/Contact/Technical information (depending on the chosen extension, you may have to complete additional information); then click on Next.
- Choose the Registration type: Private or Public domain registration; then click on Next.
- A Summary of your order will be displayed, verify your order and proceed to payment (if applicable) by clicking on "Buy".
The Private domain registration allows you to hide the contact information on the WHOIS database for all generic top-level domains (.com, .net, .org, .info, .mobi, etc.), to avoid attacks, fraud or spam.
Following the registration of your domain, you will receive an email to the associated email address, Subject: "IMMEDIATE VERIFICATION required for MyDomain.com"), click on "Click here to Verify your request". If you do not confirm the e-mail address associated with your domain name within 15 days, your domain name will be disabled.
Please note, if you make a mistake in your domain name, unfortunately it is not possible to modify it, you will have to buy a new name with the correct spelling.